Address: 16 Polo Drive
City: Colorado Springs
Square Feet: 3063
No expense has been spared in this stunning contemporary TOTAL renovation located in the heart of Old Broadmoor. Owners have impeccably paid attention to every detail and it shows. You will be delighted with the high end finishes in flooring, kitchen and bath fixtures, window treatments, lighting and cabinetry. Located in award-winning Colorado Springs School District 12, home is within walking distance to the Broadmoor Hotel and just minutes to shopping, restaurants, Fort Carson, and Downtown. Coupled with a total renovation makes this jewel box home a rare find! Be prepared to be amazed!
- New interior finishes include: custom interior doors, quartz counters, satin nickel hardware, custom molding and 6″ baseboards, plaster skim coating and new paint interior and exterior.
- Four completely renovated bathrooms with tile by Ann Sacks, Porcelanosa, Mosa & Mutina, hand-showers and thermostatic faucets by Zucchetti & Hansgrohe and Toto one piece dual flush toilets.
- New Shade Store window coverings throughout.
- All new contemporary LED lighting fixtures: Flos, Marset, Sonneman, Wever & Ducre, Modern Forms LED ceiling fan, Lutron switches and outlets and all new hard-wired smoke and carbon monoxide detectors throughout.
- New high efficiency heating (furnace, ductwork), new plumbing, new house drain, new 200 amp electrical service and wiring. All new high efficiency mechanicals have been completed in 2020.
- New Class 4 roof with OSB underlayment, Presidential Shake Shingles, new gutters, custom chimney cap and new windowed garage door.
- Walk out into a freshly landscaped fenced back yard with new cedar garden storage shed, perennials, stone wall & flagstone path walkway.
- New backyard office/studio (200 square feet) with Mahogany deck is the perfect sanctuary for work from home or creative pursuits
- The driveway has been recently expanded to add 2 additional parking spaces by the kitchen door.