Listing Sold September 2021!
Address: 16151 Timber Meadow Drive
City: Colorado Springs
Square Feet: 4754
Basement: Full, Walkout
Stunning ranch-style home, situated on 2.6 peaceful acres, in exclusive High Forest Ranch offers the finest of all main level living. Gorgeous hardwood floors open to the great room, featuring a stone fireplace and wall of windows to take in the forest views. The open floor plans flows from the formal dining room to the great room to the kitchen which is perfect for entertaining. Located in a gated community, you will enjoy 33 acres of green space, 8 miles of hiking trails, 2 ponds & the Grand Community Lodge. Conveniently located by Highway 83, you are 20 minutes to downtown Colorado Springs and 40 minutes to Denver. Award winning District 38 Schools, shopping & dining are minutes away.
- The gourmet kitchen with center island, features Cambia quartz counters, abundant cabinets, newer GE and Bosch appliances and a walk-in pantry that adjoins the sunny dining nook.
- Built-in shelving and large windows beautifully appoint the main level study over-looking the forest setting.
- Sprawling master suite featuring a 5 piece bath with quartz double vanity and huge walk-in closet. The master walks-out to the deck.
- The expansive deck overlooks the privacy & serenity of your yard and reminds you why you love living in Colorado.
- Exercise in the privacy & convenience year round in your own Therapy Swim Spa.
- The light & bright walk-out lower level boasts a family room, 2 bedrooms & 2 bathrooms and walks out to a private patio with beautiful water fall feature.
- The four-car garage with epoxy floors, has elevated ceilings that can accommodate a car lift, is wired for 220V and has one bay heated and insulated for an art studio.
- The large drive-in workshop is sure to delight every hobbyist’s wildest dreams.
- Extras include: new roof (2019), new high-end carpet, 620 ft well with newer pipe and pump, Radon system and 2 acres of invisible dog fence.