Listing Sold July 2020!
Address: 17820 Pioneer Crossing
City: Colorado Springs
Square Feet: 4446
Basement: Full, Walkout
This beautiful home is located in popular Walden Preserve and sits on nearly an acre. Backing to open space, the home has the added feature of a Pikes Peak view from the front! The quiet, pastoral, private setting makes this home a rare find. With quality finishes and architectural lines throughout. Walden Preserve residents enjoy 4.6 miles of walking trails & two stocked fishing ponds. Quality Lewis Palmer District 38 schools with easy access to both Denver Tech Center & Colorado Springs all combined make this special property the perfect place to call home!
- Enter to wall of windows from great room with vaulted ceilings and fireplace, formal dining room with coffered ceiling and a gourmet kitchen that walks out to covered deck.
- Main floor Master bedroom suite boasts coffered ceiling, gas fireplace and access to back covered deck. Master bathroom has Jacuzzi soaking tub, walk-in shower with dual shower heads, custom double vanity, walk-in closet and linen closet.
- Main level, also, has potential fifth bedroom currently used as a study.
- Wide staircase leads to the spacious, open rec room with a wet bar.
- Second, lower level Master bedroom has its own 3/4 bathroom.
- Exterior has maintenance free composite deck, a gorgeous patio with hot tub, fire pit and a landscaped yard with sprinkler system.
- Extras include: massive exterior beams, knotty cherry cabinetry with soft close drawers in kitchen and bathrooms, central vacuum, central air, 2 furnaces, 2- 50 gallon hot water heaters, ADT security system, radon systems and over-sized 3 car garage with shelving.