Listing Sold September 2019!
Address: 19 Sanford Rd
City: Colorado Springs
Square Feet: 7282
Basement: Full, Walkout
Walls of windows looking upon trees which frame city and mountain views. Spacious main level rooms boast tall ceilings, natural light and dark hardwood floors. Located in award winning School District 12, this home is tucked in a quiet mountain setting near various hiking trails. And yet, just minutes from the World Famous Broadmoor Hotel with its 5 Star amenities, including shopping and restaurants. This beautiful home is a rare find for the area and will be sure to amaze all who enter!
- Contemporary home opens to walls of windows looking upon trees which frame city and mountain views.
- Main level boasts tall ceilings, natural light and hardwood floors.
- Foyer is naturally lit from above by large skylight.
- Gourmet kitchen and the great room optimized for lounging next to a moss rock, wood burning fireplace.
- Dining room has the ability to comfortably accommodate both large dinner parties and intimate meals.
- Main level master bedroom with fireplace, opens to deck, and has a massive closet connecting to the marble 5 piece bath.
- Elevator to the upper level has separate living quarters including another family room, fireplace, galley kitchen, 3/4 bathroom and bedroom, plus secluded deck.
- Lower level, 3rd level, has a gym, movie/recreation room with gas fireplace, 3 bedrooms and one 3/4 bath.
- Lower level hosts an in-law suite, 3/4 bath and office with new hardwood floors.
- Tandem 4 car garage with the back half used as a workshop.
- There are a total of 4 furnaces and 3 A/C units.
- Quiet mountain setting near various hiking trails, yet minutes away from the Broadmoor Hotel.