Listing Sold May 2019!
Address: 209 Cypress Lane
City: Colorado Springs
Square Feet: 3730
Basement: Full, Walkout
You will enjoy finding this hidden surprise! Walls of windows in the living room, soak in the park like setting with some mountain views. All while you enjoy the crackling fire from the wood burning fireplace. Situated in award winning School District 12, this beautiful home is just minutes from shopping, restaurants, downtown, hiking trails and the Broadmoor Hotel with all of its world class amenities. Location! Location!
- Home is tucked away on a quiet Broadmoor street, surrounded by trees.
- Open, airy living room, with a wood burning fire place and a wall of windows that overlooks the yard.
- Formal dining room is great for entertaining and is just steps from the living room.
- Updated kitchen includes newer soft close cabinetry, slab granite counters and stainless appliances. Adjoining the kitchen is a butler’s pantry or mud room with a sink.
- The Master bedroom offers mountain views and an attached bath. Also, a second bedroom and half bath are on the main level.
- The lower level family room includes a wood burning fireplace and a wet bar. Walk out lower level opens to a flag stone patio and a fenced back yard.
- The lower level has two additional bedrooms, a 3/4 bath, plus a flex room, currently used as a study.
- Situated in award winning School District 12.
- Just minutes from shopping, restaurants, downtown, hiking trails and the Broadmoor Hotel, with all of its world class amenities.