Listing Sold May 2021!
Address: 24 Friendship Lane
City: Colorado Springs
Square Feet: 2881
Basement: Main Level Living!
This absolutely fabulous, impossible-to-find, tastefully upgraded, all main level living rancher overlooks Pikes Peak and is within walking distance to trails, parks and Garden of the Gods. Here you will find a gorgeous treed yard with Pikes Peak views, private patio, bubbling water feature, hot tub and flower beds boasting perennials galore. Walk into the beautiful entry with large formal dining room with fireplace just perfect for winter entertaining. Prepare to be amazed!!
- Formal living room boasts hardwood floors and crown molding.
- The formal living room opens to the massive family room addition with walls of windows and bookshelves, plus a stone floor to ceiling gas fireplace.
- Remodeled kitchen is a chef’s delight with granite counters, gas cooktop, upgraded cabinetry and stainless appliances.
- Enjoy an updated Master bedroom and bath with walk-in closet. You will find the main level laundry next to the Master bedroom.
- Bedroom wing has two bedrooms, one with attached full bath, and an additional hallway half bath.
- Over-sized two car garage with workshop and as you pass through the garage there is a surprise bonus room.
- Bonus room could be a 4th bedroom, workshop or large private office, and also walks out to the park-like fenced backyard.
- Close to schools, shopping restaurants, parks and hiking trails.