Listing Sold September 2022!
Address: 255 Childe Drive
City: Colorado Springs
Square Feet: 4527
Basement: Full, Walkout
Perched on a hill with beautiful city and mountain views, this quality-built, School District 12, home is meticulous. Walk through a beautiful custom front door to a formal living room (currently used as pool room) that walks out to a deck to take in striking views & city lights. The wonderful, flowing floor plan includes a wall of windows in the family room, soaking in natural light and stunning hardwood floors throughout the main level. Minutes to Fort Carson, shopping, parks and schools, this immaculate home is move in ready!
- Enjoy a formal dining room and gourmet, eat-in kitchen with slab granite counters, gas cooktop and double ovens.
- The large family room complete with wood burning fireplace and wet bar, overlooks the spacious, flat yard with a newer composite deck.
- Work from home in your comfortable office with built-in bookshelves.
- From the sizeable master bedroom on the upper level, you can soak in the spectacular city views from your private deck, perfect for morning coffee. The spa like master bathroom has been updated with custom cabinetry, a walk-in shower, soaking tub, and double vanity.
- There are additional bedrooms and a full bath on the upper level.
- The spacious unfinished lower level is plumbed for a 4th bath and is ready for whatever uses you may have for this additional space!
- Extras include Radon system, 80% newer windows, 3 composite decks, huge flat backyard, central vacuum system, intercom system, workshop, and oversized 3 car garage.