Address: 27 Briarwood Place
City: Colorado Springs
Square Feet: 3864
Basement: Main Level Living
Located within walking distance to the Broadmoor Hotel, this charming Ranch style home, with all main level living, is a rare find. Situated on a large, flat lot with mature trees and sizeable grassy, park-like yard. Great for entertaining, the floor plan flows easily from room to room.
- Ranch style home with all main level living in the Old Broadmoor and within walking distance to the Broadmoor Hotel.
- Situated on a large, flat lot with mature trees and size-able grassy, park-like yard.
- Enter into the spacious living room with beautiful hardwood floors, stunning wood burning fireplace, crown molding and plantation shutters.
- The floor plan flows into a formal dining room with 2 built-in china cabinets and into the huge, chef’s kitchen.
- The kitchen has a Sub Zero refrigerator, Bosch dishwasher, a 4 burner Viking gas cook top with grill & griddle and copper hood, double ovens and 2 skylights.
- Just off the kitchen and dining room, through the butler’s pantry, is a generous-sized family room with gas fireplace.
- The breakfast area walks out to the beautiful, partially covered patio with sitting area, outdoor fireplace and built-in barbecue grill.
- Within the bedroom wing, you will find the serene Master bedroom and attached bathroom with tile floor and double vanity, plus walk-in dual closets and a built-in computer desk.
- Two more bedrooms are complete with a Jack and Jill bath with new Carrera marble vanity and tile flooring.
- Within the park-like, fenced backyard you will find the Rose Cottage, a private getaway for your guests. Complete with sizeable studio bedroom and its own, recently remodeled, second, full Master bath with double vanity and marble tile floors. The cottage, also, has its own closet and a storage room.
- Extras include a new boiler for hot water heat, new 50 gallon hot water heater, an abundance of plantation shutters, 2 half baths, new roof and gutters (2019) and a storage shed in the fenced in backyard
- Located in Award winning Cheyenne Mountain School District 12. Minutes to shopping, restaurants, schools, and Fort Carson.