Listing Sold October 2018.
Address: 274 Balmoral Way
City: Colorado Springs
Square Feet: 4520
Nestled on close to half an acre of mature pines with a flat yard, in award winning school district 12, this home has a room for your every need. The professionally landscaped yard consists of stamped concrete walkways, a composite back deck and a large stained concrete patio space. Enter into your updated Pottery Barn home with beautiful hardwood floors gracing the entire main floor.
- Almost half an acre of mature pines with a flat yard.
- Professionally landscaped yard consists of stamped concrete walkways, a composite back deck and a large stained concrete patio space.
- Open floor plan with entryway, huge living and dining space with a fireplace and a bay window.
- The front and back stair case has upgraded hardwood and railing.
- Massive open kitchen space includes a 17×15 foot hearth room with cozy stone fireplace, slab granite counters, center island, all stainless appliances plus an eating nook with a wall of windows & a deck off of the kitchen.
- Main floor has a nice laundry room & mud room with built-in cubbies.
- Upstairs Master bedroom includes a separate sitting area.
- Five-piece Master bath boasts granite double vanities, soaking tub and fireplace.
- Upstairs includes four additional bedrooms.
- Lower level family room has custom cabinetry and a full wood & stone wet bar.
- The lower level offers two more bedrooms that could be used for a fitness area and/or an office.
- Extras include main level hardwood floors, crown moldings, window seats with storage, vaulted ceilings, home sprinkler system, in wall speakers, built-ins galore, a 16×14 foot deck off the kitchen and 2 furnaces.
- Oversized 3 car garage with built-in cabinets.