Address: 320 Ellsworth Street
City: Colorado Springs
Square Feet: 8193
Basement: Full, Walkout
A one of a kind, custom, Broadmoor home with classic architectural grace and style. Abounding in luxury, the exquisite entrance with gold leaf, Italian groin ceiling, custom iron railings, and Travertine floors opens to formal dining plus a massive living room with a marble fireplace. Wall of French doors open to beautiful patio soaking in the city lights. Tucked away on Cheyenne Mountain this quiet private retreat is minutes from award winning District 12 schools & shopping. A rare find! A true treasure!
- Old world charm combined with contemporary touches makes this one of a kind, custom home, an architectural classic of grace and style.
- Exquisite entrance with gold leaf Italian groin ceiling, custom iron railings, and Travertine floors opens to formal dining plus a massive
living room with a marble fireplace. Wall of French doors open to beautiful patio, with city views.
- Large custom kitchen has slab granite, an island with vegetable sink, mahogany soft soft close cabinetry, industrial Wolf gas range with
double ovens, Sub Zero refrigerator, Asko dishwasher and wine cooler.
- Main level has second dining room opens to private patio & spa pool.
- Master bedroom built in cabinets, large walk in closet and private patio.
- Five piece, Master bath has radiant heated floors, spa shower, soaking jetted tub and opens to the outdoor resistance pool.
- Upper level has guest bedroom with fireplace, full bath & living room.
- Lower level has a second Master with 5-piece bath, large family room, a 4th bedroom with full bath and wine room.
- 1.15 acres (2 combined lots) offers Zen water feature, flagstone paths, 3 patios, rock stairs and terraced walls.
- Major remodel in 2017 added: Engineered hardwood floors, 2 gas fireplaces, energy efficient furnace and professional landscaping.
- Tucked away on Cheyenne mountain, this treasure of a home is minutes away from award winning schools and shopping!