Listing Sold December 2020!
Address: 3225 W Woodmen Rd.
City: Colorado Springs
Square Feet: 4710
Basement: Full, Walkout
Tucked back off of Woodmen Road, this stunning Peregrine home, boasting numerous upgrades, overlooks open space through walls of windows. Light and bright, the sunlight drenches the beautiful south facing kitchen. Located in Award winning school District 20. Enjoy in the mountain splendor, yet be close to shopping, schools and restaurants. For the outdoor enthusiasts, it is minutes to Mount Blodgett trails. This special home with views is a must see and a rare find in Talon Ridge.
- The large south facing kitchen, has been newly remodeled with new appliances and slab granite counters.
- The kitchen has a walk out to the enormous deck addition with an outdoor “living room” and a hot tub below, all overlooking the preserve/open space.
- Generous sized living areas abound throughout the main floor to include a family room off the kitchen, large formal dining and living room areas and a private study for the home office.
- Up the spiral staircase you will find a generous sized Master bedroom with a 5 piece bath and large walk-in closet.
- Upstairs are two additional bedrooms and a full bath.
- The fun begins in the walk out lower level, complete with a large game room, wet bar and a full kitchen perfect for guests.
- Downstairs, also, has 2 more large bedrooms and a 3/4 bath.
- Walk out to the lower patio with stone fireplace and hot tub for those cold winter nights.
- Upgrades include newer Garage doors, front door, stone veneer added to front and upgraded lighting and wood flooring. Plus new oven, microwave, dishwasher, sink and upgraded cabinetry in the kitchen. New granite counters in the Master bedroom and kitchen. Newly expanded composite deck with living and sitting areas.