Listing Sold June 2018!
Address: 375 Ellsworth St
City: Colorado Springs
Square Feet: 4388
Enjoy Main Level Living In Your Own Private Mountain Tree House. Soak in the city and mountain views in this remarkably private setting. Perched among the trees on 2 lots, this immaculately cared for home offers the finest of all main level living. Open, airy, light and bright with walls of windows bringing the mountain and city in from all angles.
- City and mountain views in a private setting. Located on 2 lots.
- Main level living with walls of windows. Cozy office adjacent to entry
- Entry opens to great room with views, floor to ceiling rock fireplace and wide plank wood floors.
- Formal dining room with coffered ceiling and stunning views of mountain rock formations.
- Gourmet kitchen offers knotty alder cabinetry, slab granite counters, ample storage space, center island, stainless appliances and pantry.
- Bonus eating area overlooking the large, private, treed lot.
- Main level master bedroom with views and generous closet.
- 5-piece bath with granite double vanity.
- Copper and slate fountain just outside the door.
- Large, main floor, second bedroom with full bath.
- Walk out lower level with spacious game/family room. Includes a wet bar with refrigerator.
- Two additional spacious bedrooms on the lower level with 3/4 bath and steam shower.
- Storage room can easily be converted into a 5th bedroom.
- Extras: covered patio, a new tile roof with a life time warranty, new gutters, surround sound speakers, 3M coated windows, whole home sprinkler system, 2 furnaces, 2 hot water heaters and humidifier.
- Professional decorator touches!