Listing Sold October 2019!
Address: 380 Paisley Dr
City: Colorado Springs
Square Feet: 5323
Basement: Full, Walkout
First time on the market, this meticulously cared for, one-owner mountain home has wonderful city and mountain views. Sophisticated architecture offers vaulted-coffered ceilings, arches, warm hues and see-through fireplace. From the great room to the deck, soak in the private setting from inside and out. Located in award-winning School District 12 and only minutes to shopping and Fort Carson. All main level living with superior quality finishes make this an outstanding unmatched life style opportunity!
- Custom ranch style home tucked away in private treed setting with views, soak in the mountain setting from inside and out.
- Sophisticated architecture with vaulted-coffered ceilings, arches, warm hues and see-through fireplace.
- The main floor flows from stunning formal dining room to large great room with television center.
- Gourmet kitchen has a massive granite center island, stainless appliances, gas cook top with grill and a cozy eating nook.
- From the kitchen, walk out to composite deck with built-in grill.
- Main level laundry has a sink, folding counter, closet and space for a second refrigerator. Laundry walks out to huge 3 car garage.
- Master bedroom overlooks city and mountain with an attached 5-piece bath with double vanities, walk-in closet, jetted tub & dual shower heads.
- Main floor, also, has a guest suite and a study with built-in book shelves.
- Wide staircase leads to the walk-out lower level with massive game room, and two more bedrooms with Jack and Jill bathroom.
- Lower level includes outdoor patio and a private hot tub.
- Storage room has 2 furnaces, 2 hot water heaters and space for a 5th bed room, an additional bath and even a workshop.
- Located in award-winning School District 12 and only minutes to shopping and Fort Carson.
- All main level living with superior quality finishes make this an outstanding unmatched life style opportunity!