Listing Sold July 2021!
Address: 42 Cheyenne Mountain Boulevard
City: Colorado Springs
Square Feet: 3820
Basement: Partial, Walk Out
Located in the heart of Old Broadmoor, within walking distance to the Broadmoor Hotel, this classic ranch-style home is situated on over a half-acre, secluded lot with mature trees and a flat, park-like backyard. Located within Cheyenne Mountain School District 12 and convenient access to Downtown, Fort Carson, I-25 and nearby trails.
- Upon entering you’ll notice the wood-burning fireplace and beautiful hardwood floors that flow throughout nearly the entire main floor.
- Off the living room is an excellent flex space, with built-in shelving.
- The spacious kitchen with a center island, overlooks the open concept family room.
- Family room walks out to the outdoor patio and large backyard.
- Easy access from the kitchen to the light and bright formal dining room.
- Within the bedroom wing of the main floor, you will find the spacious master suite that includes a separate sitting area with hardwood floors, plantation window shutters, and walk-out access to a private patio.
- Attached master bath features a large shower and tiled floors.
- There is an additional bedroom with built-in shelving and plantation window shutters as well as a full hall bathroom with classic vintage bathtub tile.
- Enjoy the convenience of the main level laundry room with washer and dryer included.
- In the basement, you will find a generous family room with wood-burning fireplace, a bedroom with egress walkout access, full bathroom, and storage rooms.
- NEW roof & gutters (2021),NEW Furnace (2021) and NEW hot water heater (2018)!