Address: 435 Paisley Dr
City: Colorado Springs
Square Feet: 4846
Basement: Full, Walkout
Drenched with sunlight while soaking in city and mountain views, this immaculate mountain get away is located in Award winning School District 12. Spacious rooms, expansive walls of windows and a very livable floor plan, are all enhanced by a beautifully landscaped yard with private tranquil areas for entertaining, flowering mature trees and a bubbling water feature. This a must see! Meticulously cared for and ready to welcome you home!
- Immaculate mountain get away with city and mountain views. Spacious rooms, expansive walls of windows and a very livable floor
plan are all enhanced by a beautifully landscape yard.
- Entrance to a formal living area and dining room plus a stunning great room with vaulted ceiling and the see-through fireplace.
- Remodeled gourmet kitchen boasts new soft close knotty alder cabinetry with pull out drawers, slab granite counters, large center island, Wolf Induction cook top, convection oven and microwave, new sink and fixtures and beautiful hardwood floors.
- Serene, main level Master bedroom includes updated fixtures and large walk-in closet.
- Master bath has double vanity, Jansen jetted tub and heated floors.
- The upper level has 3 generous sized bedrooms with walk in closets and attached full baths.
- The walk out lower level has a massive game room, pool table, wet bar, two additional bedrooms and a full bath.
- In the large storage area you will find the furnace with electric air filter, humidifier and central air.
- Extras: 220 outlet outside for a hot tub, 2 hot water heaters, & security system. Three car garage has a work bench, shop area and shelving.
- Close to Fort Carson, shopping, nearby parks, trails, open space and schools. Home is located in Award winning School District 12.