Address: 465 Lowick Dr
City: Colorado Springs
Square Feet: 3711
Basement: Full, Walk Out
Located on a quiet street the home features four bedrooms and four bathrooms, plus the hard to find, two bedrooms with attached baths on the main level. All main level living’s finest! Enter to beautiful hardwood floors and soak in the city view from the great room. Located in award winning School District 12, this home is within walking distance to Cheyenne Elementary School. Just what you have been waiting for!
- Located on a quiet street, the home features 4 bedrooms and four bathrooms, plus 2 bedrooms with attached baths on the main level.
- Enter to hardwood floors and the city view from the great room. The open airy main level features an open floor plan with a wall of windows.
- Gourmet kitchen with center island and dining area with a stone fireplace. The kitchen features slab granite island and kitchen counters, custom tile backsplash, a wine refrigerator and stainless steel appliances including a Bosch dishwasher.
- Walk out to a 23’x11’ Trex deck with views of the City lights.
- Spacious master bedroom offers views, a 5-piece bathroom with oil rubbed bronze fixtures, large soaking tub and walk-in closet.
- Main level, also, includes an office with French doors, a half bath for guests and an additional bedroom with mountain views & attached full bath.
- Large lower level offers a family room and two additional bedrooms with individual sinks in a Jack & Jill bath.
- Ample storage can be found in the utility room which has room for a 5th bedroom and is plumbed for a 5th bath.