Listing Sold August 2020!
Address: 4695 Stone Manor Heights
City: Colorado Springs
Square Feet: 5114
Basement: Full, Walkout
Enter to panoramic views where privacy and warmth stream through the walls of glass. Open, airy, light and bright with whimsical touches. An entertainer’s delight, the open great room, kitchen and dining room soak in the spectacular views. The entire home has been customized and remodeled including new windows and fresh xeriscape. The gated Broadmoor Resort Community has 900 acres of nature preserve and private hiking trails, 24-hour guarded security, and Broadmoor Golf Club memberships available for purchase. Resort style living at it’s best!
- Gourmet kitchen offers two slab granite islands, an abundance of cabinetry, stainless appliances and counter seating. Additionally, a cozy breakfast room with electric fireplace and large walk in pantry.
- Dining room seats 12-14, and overlooks a private mountain setting, basking in the views to the Broadmoor Hotel and beyond.
- Sharing this view is the spacious great room with vaulted ceilings and wood burning fireplace.
- Large Master bedroom has a fireplace, beautiful views and large walk-in closet. Five-piece Master bath includes jetted soaking tub and shower with triple shower heads, dual vanities.
- The comfortable adjacent study has Cherrywood cabinetry and the conveniently located laundry is just off the Master suite.
- Walkout lower level has an over-sized game room that flows into a garden room and a flex-space that has a wet bar, ice maker and refrigerator.
- Extras include Australian cypress engineered floor and 3 additional bedrooms.
- Exterior has a large deck embracing the rear of the home and a fenced in lower patio, both with forever views!