Listing Sold Summer 2017!
Address: 4750 Langdale
City: Colorado Springs
Square Feet: 5554
Enter into this private mountain setting with walls of windows overlooking park-like open space and mountain vistas. The open floor plan flows from formal study to library to great room, dining and kitchen, with contemporary fixtures and flair. This extensive remodel exudes perfection with a gourmet kitchen offering nothing but the finest of finishes, cabinetry and appliances. An entertainer’s dream!
- Contemporary dream home in award winning School District 12.
- Private mountain setting with walls of windows overlooking open space and mountain vistas.
- The open floor plan flows from formal study to library to great room.
- The incredible kitchen features custom cherry cabinetry and slab granite counters. Appliances include double 36″ stainless Sub Zero refrigerator/freezers plus additional refrigerator drawers. The 60” Wolf Range is commercial grade with 6 gas burners, grill, griddle, double ovens and pot filler. Also, 2 Bosch dishwashers, Wolf steamer, warming drawer and microwave.
- The eating nook and large dining area walk out to a large deck.
- A beautiful spiral staircase takes you to the serene 1100 square foot master suite with a see through fireplace. Master bath complete with double marble vanities, marble shower, and jetted tub. Oversized twin closets with a full size washer & dryer complete the suite.
- The walk out lower level has a family room with a projection TV, drop down screen and wet bar.
- A craft/study area with custom built-ins adjoins the family room and includes a temperature controlled wine cellar with storage for 1200 bottles. Lower level has a bedroom with attached 3/4 bath plus a bonus room.
- Extras include: central air, humidifier, oversized 3 car garage with built-ins and dog bath, and tons of storage.