Listing Sold November 2019!
Address: 4895 Longwood Pt
City: Colorado Springs
Square Feet: 6036
Basement: Full, Walkout
Amenities abound in this beautifully finished home in the gated Broadmoor Resort Community. No detail was spared in this home. It features a natural stone exterior, hand-scraped pecan hardwood floors, custom walnut and alder cabinetry, and crown molding and coffered ceilings throughout the house. The airy great room has a beamed, vaulted ceiling, an impressive stone fireplace with built-ins and views of the Shrine of the Sun and mountains.
- Beautiful home in the gated Broadmoor Resort Community.
- Home features a natural stone exterior, hand-scraped pecan hardwood floors, custom walnut and alder cabinetry, and crown molding and coffered ceilings throughout.
- Living room has a beamed, vaulted ceiling, a stone fireplace with built-ins, and views of the mountains.
- Gourmet kitchen includes Wolf and Sub-Zero appliances, a convection steam oven, warming drawer, wine cooler, 2 dishwashers, 2 refrigerators and a breakfast nook.
- Master suite has a deck with city views, a 3-way fireplace, walk-in spa shower and a show-stopping Master closet with custom wood cabinets, granite tops and a laundry area. This closet could be converted into another bedroom.
- Lower level features a family room with stone fireplace, a wet bar with quarter sawn oak, and a Connoisseur’s wine cellar.
- Two lower level bedrooms have en suite baths and walk-in closets.
- Private wooded lot with seasonal stream. Deck with a built-in grill and covered patio with a stone fireplace.
- Additional: over-sized 5 car garage with shop, 3000 bottle wine cellar, an expandable Lutron smart home system, custom window treatments with power shades, whole house audio,
heated bathroom floors and a second laundry room.
- Breath taking finishes, with impeccable attention to detail makes this the one to call home!