Sold April 2018!
Address: 4935 Broadlake VW
City: Colorado Springs
Square Feet: 5962
Experience the finest Broadmoor Resort Style living in this tastefully updated and impeccably cared for mountain home. Stunning curb appeal with stucco and moss rock features combined with beamed architectural details added to a beautiful mountain landscape with perennial gardens. Soak in city and mountain views from your private patio. No exquisite interior finish went unnoticed with upgraded floors and bathrooms throughout.
- Vaulted great room with floor-to-ceiling moss rock fireplace, beamed ceilings and walls of windows.
- Home has coffered and cathedral ceilings, bay windows, window seats, custom mantles, a Juliet balcony, gorgeous chandeliers and crown molding.
- Gourmet kitchen includes knotty alder cabinets, top of the line appliances, wide plank floors, beverage center, cozy hearth fireplace area and large eating nook.
- Kitchen includes large center island with a new Wolfe downdraft cooktop. Stainless Wolfe cooktop, ovens and Sub Zero Refrigerator include a warranty.
- Reconstructed main floor master bedroom and bathroom have a warm yet modern look with top of the line fixtures and heated floors.
- Master includes double closets and a walk out patio for morning coffee.
- Updated spa like master bath with Bain Ultra Therma massage tub and aroma therapy steam shower.
- French doors open to main floor study.
- Guest bedroom with bathroom on the main level.
- The upper level is complete with living area, large bedroom and bathroom.
- Walk out lower level has a large rec room with entertainment area. Also, floor to ceiling moss rock fireplace and wet bar plus an additional large game room area and a dedicated mirrored exercise room.
- Two additional generous sized bedrooms are found on the lower level.
- Exterior includes stucco and moss rock features and perennial gardens.
- Exterior painted 2017. New hardwood floors and carpet. Upgraded bathrooms. Oversized garage.
- Mountain and City Views!
- 0.85 Acres, Built in 2002, COS School District 12
- $340/month HOA Dues