Presented by JoAnn Gadkowski and Bob Longgrear
Address: 5015 Langdale WY
City: Colorado Springs
Square Feet: 5656
Basement: Full, Walkout
This one-of-a-kind, open, airy home is a rare find. Built with the highest quality materials, this Trends West luxury home is among only a few to be
found in the award-winning Cheyenne Mountain School District 12. The grand entry invites you into the massive great room with beautiful vaulted
cedar panel ceiling and a wall of windows, bringing in city lights, sunshine and forever views.
- Custom in every way with spectacular city and mountain views.
- This Trends West luxury home, built with the highest quality materials, is among only a few to be found in award-winning Cheyenne Mountain
School District 12.
- Grand entry invites you into the massive great room with beautiful vaulted cedar panel ceiling, and wall of windows bringing in city lights,
sunshine and forever views.
- Gourmet kitchen has long center slab granite island, warm butternut cabinetry, glass tile backsplash and top of the line appliances including:
Wolf gas cook top, Wolf steam convection oven, Wolf oven, Meile dishwasher and Kitchen-Aid refrigerator.
- Convenient main floor living includes a study with built in shelving, formal dining room, laundry and Master suite with attached flex-room.
- Master Suite includes a large walk in closet and massive 5-piece Master bathroom with steam shower, jetted tub, dual vanity & bidet.
- Walkout lower level has a large game room ready for entertaining, 3 generous sized bedrooms (2 with private sinks) and 2 bathrooms.
- Extras include Hurd aluminum clad windows, butternut wood trim, French Doors, newer Decra Class 4 roof, 2 new furnaces & 2 new hot
water heaters, and utility room with workshop & sink.
- Home wired for surround sound and includes an oversized, heated 3 car garage with sink.