Address: 5785 Gladstone St
City: Colorado Springs
Square Feet: 4056
Basement: Full, Walk Out
Custom Ranch Home in the Splendor of Cheyenne Mountain.Soak in the city and mountain views from this stylish and impeccably cared for custom, ranch style home located within the splendor of Cheyenne Mountain. Airy, light and bright this open, all main level home offers a rare floor plan with the Master Bedroom, study AND additional bedroom all on the main level. Located in award-winning School District 12, you will enjoy the nearby city amenities within a quiet mountain setting. This home has been loved!
- Stylish and impeccably cared for custom, ranch style home. The entry opens to a cozy study, with leaded glass French doors.
- Stunning, formal dining room with coffered ceilings, inlaid floors and views of mountain rock formations.
- Charming great room with vaulted ceilings, floor to ceiling rock fireplace and windows that open to city views.
- Updated (2016) Chef’s kitchen offers slab granite, center island, pull out shelves, and newer appliances. The kitchen consists of a gas range oven and a Fisher & Paykel, double drawer dishwasher.
- Eating nook walks out to a partially covered Trex deck, (plumbed natural gas).
- Main level Master Bedroom Suite with gas log fireplace.Master Bath includes 5-piece bath with jetted tub, granite double vanity, newer tile floors and a spacious walk-in closet.
- Main level second bedroom, full bath and laundry room with sink & cabinetry.
- Walk out lower level, with 9 foot ceilings, has a massive game room that adjoins the lower patio. Also, complete with wet bar, 3 large bedrooms, and full bath.
- One of the lower level bedrooms is currently used as a lovely, quilting craft room.
- The large storage room is home to 2 hot water heaters, furnace with humidifier & central air conditioning.
- Located in award-winning School District 12, you will enjoy the nearby city amenities within a quiet mountain setting.