Sold Early 2018
Address: 5904 Buttermere
City: Colorado Springs
Square Feet: 5,032
On top of the world you will find this idyllic pastoral setting complete with manicured lawns and stunning city and mountain views. Privacy abounds to be enjoyed on your large covered Trex deck while listening to the stream at the back of the property. Walls of windows surround an open concept floor plan offering grand spaces throughout.
- Great room with fireplace, beautiful hardwood floors and formal dining room.
- Gourmet kitchen boasts a large eating nook, solid slab granite counters, custom alder cabinetry, over sized walk in pantry. All stainless steel appliances including new refrigerator, double ovens and 5 burner gas cook top.
- Peaceful master with cozy fireplace shares the city views. A five piece master bathroom awaits with dual granite vanities, rain shower, and large jetted soaking tub overlooking a fireplace. Enjoy the massive walk in closet- a clothes lover’s dream.
- The main level also has a warm study with sunny views. A large laundry area sits off the garage and kitchen with folding counter and sink.
- Beautiful staircase descends to the walk out lower level to enjoy the massive game room with fireplace. Kitchen like wet bar complete with a refrigerator.
- 2 generous sized lower level bedrooms with walk in closets and a Jack and Jill bath that provides each room a private vanity sink.
- An additional bath and a large patio with views off the game room.
- Hidden room under the stairs along with massive storage room.
- Large 0.7 acre lot with room for the many outdoor activities of your choice.