Address: 5920 Buttermere Dr.
City: Colorado Springs
Square Feet: 4848
Basement: Full, Walkout
Located in award winning School District 12, this sun-drenched home has a wonderful open floor plan with walls of windows. The floor plan is extraordinary! The home is immaculate and has been impeccably cared for. Kitchen opens to formal dining room and large family room with soaring ceilings overlooking waterfall. Total privacy & views!
- Nestled on Cheyenne Mountain, this private executive retreat boasts mountain and city views. Home has a wonderful open floor plan with
walls of windows.
- A chef’s delight, a large entertainer’s kitchen has slab granite, center island, see through fireplace and spacious breakfast nook. Kitchen opens to formal dining room and large family room with soaring ceilings overlooking outdoor waterfall.
- All blinds and window coverings, plus new plantations shutters in the Master bedroom and living room, are included.
- Main level Master with crown moldings and double-sided, stacked slate fireplace. Spacious 5-piece Master bath has granite double vanity, huge soaking tub, spa shower, upgraded fixtures and walk-in closet.
- Upstairs are 3 additional bedrooms each with walk-in closets and attached baths.
- Lower walk-out level has an enormous game room with see-through fireplace. Plus 2 additional bedrooms and a large full bath.
- Mechanical room has tons of storage with dual zoned air conditioning, furnace and new hot water heater. Extras include radon system and central vacuum.
- Professionally landscaped exterior with auto sprinkler system, flagstone patio, waterfall, composite deck with new railing, flower gardens and mature trees.
- This award winning School District 12 home is immaculate and has been impeccably cared for.