Address: 6191 Adamants Drive
City: Colorado Springs
Square Feet: 4976
This immaculate, fabulous two-story home, located in the desirable school District 20 community of Wolf Ranch, is loaded with upgrades and designer touches.This open, airy and bright home is one of the largest 2 stories in the neighborhood. Enter to beautiful, rustic heritage, birch tobacco hardwood floors and large formal dining room with seating for 12 and butlers pantry. Floor plan flows perfectly for entertaining. Walk to parks, schools, lake for paddle boarding, playgrounds and playing fields! Community offers numerous events throughout the year. Be prepared to be amazed!
- The massive great room and gourmet kitchen area features a wall of windows, stunning floor-to-ceiling custom fireplace, eat-in kitchen with granite counters, GE Profile and LG appliances, alder cabinetry, large center island, desk area and large custom designed pantry.
- Walk out to a huge beautiful custom stamped concrete and stacked stone patio with covered area and enjoy a lovely lighted water feature while taking in mountain views. The immaculate yard features a play set and 2 perennial flower gardens.
- The main floor offers a designated private study and large laundry room with sink, window, and alder cabinetry.
- Take the open stairway to the 2nd floor where you will find a loft, the deluxe master bedroom with 5 piece bath & oversized tub, a junior master suite with Pikes Peak views plus 3/4 bath, and 2 additional bedrooms and a full bath with double vanity.
- Enter the lower level with a massive family/game room with surround sound speakers, an additional bedroom and full bath, plus a large bonus room that could be anything that fits your needs.
- Numerous new upgrades include: cabinet hardware, lighting, fireplace mantle and surround, crown molding in master and study, interior paint, exterior trim and garage doors paint, great room blinds, upgraded tile backsplash, granite vanities, newer roof, and hot water heater!