Listing Sold April 2022!
Address: 6295 Colfax Terrace
City: Colorado Springs
Square Feet: 5222
Basement: Full, Garden Level
This spacious two story is tucked away on a quiet cul-de-sac, sitting on one of the most phenomenal private communities in the Broadmoor, with city and mountain views in award-winning, Cheyenne School District 12. This home is loaded with flexible spaces overlooking a serene, park-like setting. This private mountain home, is just minutes to Fort Carson, shopping & restaurants. Immaculate and loved! Amazing!
- All hardwood floors on the main level with stunning views of the usable acre behind the home.
- The main level is complete with formal living room, study, large dining room and wonderful family room.
- Kitchen, with cozy eating nook as floor-to-ceiling fireplace, all with walls of windows to soak in the beautiful mountain setting.
- Expansive deck, off the kitchen, has hot tub, fire pit, gardens, Bose speakers and warm landscape lighting.
- Upstairs you will explore the large master with fireplace and city views adjacent to the remodeled, 5-piece master bath with large walk-in closet.
- The loft area shares the fireplace and could be used as another office, playroom, or work out area with a view!
- Two additional upstairs bedrooms, plus a full bath.
- Garden level basement, there is a massive game room complete with wet bar and fireplace and large theater area.
- Two lower level, ensuite bedrooms, one with a 3/4 bath and one with a full bath.
- Extras: All kitchen appliances, dog run, hot tub, backyard waterfall, landscape lighting, all blinds and window coverings, storage shed, TV mounting brackets, wireless TV duplicator system, propane fire pit, Radon system, garage refrigerator, bar refrigerator, sump pump with battery backup, bar microwave, small TV in basement bedroom, bench seat in Master bedroom, fire sprinkler system, security system, main level and outdoor speakers, washer and dryer.