Listing Sold March 2021!
Address: 665 Paisley Drive
City: Colorado Springs
Square Feet: 3,883
Basement: Full, Garden Level
Tucked away in a stunning mountain setting this private retreat offers all of main level living’s finest amenities. Walk into walls of windows to soak in manicured treed landscaping with rock steps and views of rock formations. Wrap yourself in the luxurious designer contemporary feel open airy the great room provides. Sit by the beautiful floor to ceiling stacked stone fireplace. Be prepared to be delighted and amazed!
- Large dining area and modern kitchen with large center island with beautiful slab granite and stainless appliances.
- Massive wrap around stone patio overlooking park-like yard.
- Wake up to private mountain views in the serene master bedroom complete with double marble vanities, soaking tub and walk-in closet.
- There is a hard to find second master suite with attached 3/4 bath on the main level.
- Main floor study with built-in desk and a laundry room with sink, storage shelving and hanging racks.
- The sunny open bright lower garden-level extends the living space with a large recreation room complete with kitchenette to include refrigerator and microwave.
- Two additional bedrooms with Jack-and-Jill bath and and a large 5th ensuite bedroom.
- A large storage room vault completes the lower level.
- Extras include elaborate art lighting, fire suppression system, and high quality finishes.
- Located in award-winning Cheyenne Mountain School District 12, with nearby Cheyenne Mountain State Park. It is just a quick and easy ride to shopping, Fort Carson the airport and downtown.