Address: 815 Tyco Court
City: Colorado Springs
Square Feet: 5770
Basement: Walk Out
Stunning 360 views surround this custom, Top of Skyway home, backing to natural open space and tucked away on a quiet cul-de-sac. Location Location!! This fully remodeled home comes with 5,700 square feet, 6 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, and 2 oversized garages with parking for 4 cars. Located in award winning School District 12, it is close to Bear Creek Nature Center, Old Colorado City and downtown. You will love this spectacular home on the large .84 acre lot with flat play area plus magnificent city and mountain views from all sides.
- Enter to grand, sweeping, split staircase, and new manufactured wood flooring throughout the main level.
- Formal living and dining room plus a large family room, bedroom/ study, kitchen and laundry are all on the main floor.
- Newer, custom, gourmet kitchen, with a modern flair, has black stainless appliances, quartz counters, large center island and walks out to a sunny deck and patio with City and mountain views.
- The Living room has a cozy gas fireplace with lots of natural light pouring into the room, to include views to Kissing Camels at Garden of the Gods.
- Lovely hardwood floors will guide you to a large bedroom/office first, then to a spacious family room. The family room has 2-story, vaulted, ceilings, a floor to ceiling stone fireplace and walls of windows.
- Moving to the upper level, you will find a large Master Suite which adjoins a luxurious newly remodeled 5 piece Master bath, and 2 walk-in closets.
- You will find 2 additional en-suite bedrooms on the upper level as well as the massive bedroom /loft/game room with 2 walk in closets.
- As you descend to the basement, you will find a 6th bedroom, full bath and a spacious rec room that walks out to the backyard.
- Bathrooms are remodeled beautifully.
- This home also has 2 separate oversized 2 car garages with workshop space and tons of storage.