Listing Sold August 2020!
Address: 9735 Brassie CT
City: Colorado Springs
Square Feet: 6194
Basement: Full, Walkout
This Hidden Treasure is a Rare Find! Tucked away on a hill at the end of a quiet street, you will discover a home nestled in a private mountain setting, surrounded by mature trees and stunning views of Pikes Peak & the Front Range. Amazingly, this home is just minutes to Pine Creek Golf Course, Shops at Briargate, award-winning District 20 schools, restaurants, the Air Force Academy and I-25. As you enter you will be astounded by the sweeping staircase, high-end finishes and decorator touches throughout.
- Home is nestled in a private mountain setting, at the end of a quiet street, surrounded by mature trees & views of Pikes Peak & the Front Range.
- Entrance has astounding sweeping staircase, with a formal living room to the left and a formal dining room to the right.
- With decorator touches and high-end finishes throughout, the gracious floor plan is an entertainer’s delight.
- Floor plan flows easily from the dining room through the large family room with a fireplace and then into the gourmet kitchen.
- The massive kitchen can easily seat 12, while other guests can gather around the large center island with beautiful slab quartzite counter
- Back patio is a private sanctuary, enveloped by greenery & stunning views.
- Upper-level Master retreat has great views and overlooks the Pine Creek Golf Course and is complete with dual closets & 5-piece bath.
- Upper level boasts 3 more bedrooms and new full bath. One bedroom is used as an office, with its own fireplace and walk-in closet.
- Walkout lower-level includes a large game room, a full kitchen, 2 more generous sized bedrooms and new full bath.
- Immense 4 gar garage has a sink and high enough ceilings for a lift.
- Home is just minutes to Pine Creek Golf Course, Shops at Briargate, award-winning District 20 schools, restaurants, the Air Force Academy and I-25.